TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
over the hill
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on a mix of drugs for Lupus SLE angina High blood pressure and Hiatus Hernia. These are Cellcept, Hydroqualiqunine, Amlodopine, Ramipril, Prednisilone, Imdur, Autovastatin, Paracetemol and aspirin with occassioanal antibiotics.I am suffering from as far as I am cocerned horrendous sweats . I never feel clean. Is there anyone who can suggest a body deodorant or a natural remedy that will save me feeling so bad and having to change the bed everyday.
Your help would be greatly appreciated
:worried:
Ps Another side effect seems to be very very curly hair like straw:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I don't have any great suggestions - but you certainly have my sympathy! Have you run this problem by your doctors to see if they have any suggestions or if any of your medications may be causing this (& if they could be swapped for a different medication less likely to cause it)?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
im on pred and bp meds and some of the others your on, i have hot flushes, but more it starts in my head and goes to my back and chest,

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! i know horrible, as for deodrent, i use dove , but with the flushes when they come they come, dont rerally think it amtters what you have on........... lets just say im not comming abkc as a women lol:)

Lin xxx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I use a natural crystal which helps me, thankfully my sweats calmed down and im back to normal now...hopefully it does for you too

·
over the hill
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
night sweats

Thank you for the replies I have mentioned it to my rheumatologist in MRI and he seemed to think part of Lupus. We are still trying to get it stabalised as diagnosed two years ago.
I just dont like waking up two or three times a night really soaking wet I will try :worried: anything (within reason) hehe

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi there
Just to say that I have night sweats sometimes where I feel freezing cold and wake up in a horrible damp bed (mm... romantic life being married to a lupie ;) ) and it's usually just a phase that goes away. I am only on plaquenil, and I posted once about it and found that lots of other people have it too, alas. Cotton pjs that you can strip off and change in the middle of the night helps, but otherwise I can only give you empathy!

xxHatty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts