The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondering, I've had a few migraines and chronic headaches for the past 4-5 weeks and going thru a flare right now too. My nose at times has tingled/numb at times has anyone had this I also have Raynauds and sle.:worried:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi,
I have not had nose numbness but my scalp gets numb and i have had numbness around my waist and sometimes half my lip gets numb. That is what led to all the mri's and blood work that got me Dx'ed with SLE (they were originally looking for MS). I would mention it to the doctor as it could be related to SLE or be an entirely different problem.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I have had nose numbess as well - there have never been any answers for me as to why this happened. I have SLE, APS antibodies but that has not been diagnosed due to no severe clotting event. The nose numbness usually lasts less a week or so for me, sometimes longer or shorter. This problem did start for me after my chronic headache started which also has not been diagnosed yet as any particular type of headache other than "chronic daily headache".

I'll be interested to hear if you get any sort of explanation for it!

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Reynauds can affect the nose - also ears and nipples.

raglet

·
Registered
300 Posts
I've had this for the last 6 months...But only the very tip of my nose gets numb...how very weird

I have mild sle but do not have raynauds or vascular probs that I know of. I do get wicked migraines though.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi, I have had migraines since age nine, and during one, my nose is cold, but I am cold all over during one. This was before I was diagnosed with Lupus, and Raynauds. so nothing has changed.
Ohhhh well, time to nap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts