The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Expected to be dx with APS but not Lupus with APS. Seems slightly unreal and have not yet got my head around it especially as nobody has known what was causing the problems for the last twenty years. Less stressed knowing what the problem is but scared for the future and what it will hold as I wouldn't be surprised if my 12 year old daughter has the same.

Wishing everyone well or at least a pain free day or two.

Bessie

·
11,410 Posts
(((Bessie)))

Hearing that I had lupus sent me into a whirlwind of emotions. It is quite a ride of emotions.

After you get on the right mix of meds things should improve for you.

As mothers we always worry about our children.:worried: I wouldn't cross that bridge unless you have to. I know that is easier said than done.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Bessie and welcome to the site.

I am sorry for what brings you here but glad you found us.

A must have book for newly diagnosed patients is, "The Lupus Book", 4th edition by Dr. Daniel Wallace. He is a world renowned Lupusoloigst and his book is written in lay mans terms, easy to understand and it really helps us to understand things. If nothing else it helps put it all into perspective and make us realize that once on the correct medicine this can be managed.

I hope to get to know you better and please join us in the chat room sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.