The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An interesting NY Times piece: (Not sure where to put this...)

Patient Voices: Lupus

The New York Times website is featuring the stories of lupus patients from across the country as part of their Patient Voices series. With the use of audio interviews and photos, Patient Voices seeks to give a glimpse into the life of someone living with lupus. The stories featured are as diverse as the disease itself, and include actress/model Tomiko Fraser Hines, who lost her sister to lupus, and Jeremy Margolis, who recently suffered a heart attack resulting from lupus complications.

:blush:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Excellent, very interesting. Thanks for posting that :foryou:

love
Lily

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very informative. Men tend to be alienated from support groups I think. My brother died of Lupus and he was so lonely but kept a smiling face until his death. Men find it hard to express their feelngs.

Thank for this info.
Suvarna

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thank you, was able to show my friends. It shows how serious the disease can be. Made me appreciate everyday especially since I had a severe stroke at age 24. At least I'm not alone.

Cinnia

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks for the link, nice to hear people describe what they and we go through and that it is not something Im imagining!!

Take care and sinding cyber hugs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.