The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Having got over the greater part of the cerebral lupus flare and then the infection which perforated my ear drum and then the awful agitated depression, I am now in agony . .again. It is severe abdo/pelvic pain and is likely to be a flare again but is difficult to know if it is an infection - I also have CVID - a rare immunodeficiency.

I am taking antibiotics and have to increasae my steroids if no better, and then go into hospital for IV's if no better . . .yuk

I hate this disease

Cathy x

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Cathy I am sorry you are in so much pain. Sometimes this disease can seem so relentless, one flare rolls into another. That is why this site is so great, others understand what it is like. I hope the increased steroids work for you.

Maybe pop into chat sometime, I find it always gives me a laugh. Rest up and let us know how you get on.

Take care

Deb x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oh Cathy :hug:

It is indeed a dratted disease at times :(

I hope that this doesn't turn out as serious as last time.

Katharine

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Cathy

I do hope you are resting up and the pain is subsiding. Thinking of you. Hope you get a better night.

Love Judi xx

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am sorry your still suffering but in a different way. You have had your share of it and I can only hope that you catch a break soon. Rest up and be kind to yourself. I hope the steriods do the trick.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
11,410 Posts
(((Cathy))))

Sending you some nice soft cyber hugs.:hug::hug:

I hope you get to feeling better soon.
You are right having lupus stinks.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
(((((((Cathy))))))))) :hug:

I'm sorry to hear you are still having yet more problems, surely it's time you had a break. Thinking of you Cathy and I hope things pick up for you soon :hugbetter:

love
Lily

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.