The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Aah!that's lovely.I love weddings.You all look lovely,especially the bride of course,hope it was a fantastic day,
Julsie

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Lin! You look absolutely stunning! Lovely to 'meet' you at last :)

That outfit is beautiful on you. So elegant.. Thats a lovely picture all round. Gorgeous people and a beautiful old church background. Definitely one for the wall !

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you joan, it was hard on the grooms side as they lost there dad paddy one week to the day of the wedding, so hard for them all, but they all flew over though from Ireland for the wedding bless. was so lovley to meet them all

Lin xx

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Lin,
You look lovely-what a beautiful family. I love your hat-very elegant indeed.

Thanks for sharing,
Becca

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Lin what a beutifull picture of your daughter and your self your outfit is beutifull and hubby looks good to best wishes elisabeth

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Double WOW! Lin you look gorgeous! You make a beautiful family.

What an emotional day for both sides :hug:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Super picture, you all look very happy and certainly a handsome family!

Lesley

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
So lovely that you posted this. Beautiful Outfit, just the right length, you all look great.
x lola

PS Wish I was that photogenic! I look like a little fat dwarf.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Lin

what a beautiful picture!
you all look so lovely & I agree you look very elegant! :wow:

It's great to put a face to a name :)

I hope you had a lovely day,you must be so proud!
love karen x

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
oh linnie lovely...just lovely..

can is ay it...

you look sooo well !!! x x x

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Hi Lin,

What a lovely photo of the three of you...
Weddings are so lovely, I hope you all had a wonderful time...
How old is your daughter? Our daughter is getting married next year in june... I am sure it must have been an emotional day for you... I know it will be for me...

Love Penny

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Awwwwwwww lin everyone looks very stunning to say the least and it sure is nice to finally see the person behind all the wonderful support you have given so many.I feel for the other family as that is very hard on them but new how special of a day for everyone it is.Hope you are doing okay after so much activity(((hugs)))).So glad you let everyone enjoy such a beauty of a picture.

Tammy

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
Hi Lin,

Thank you for posting your picture. Now I will have you in my mind's eye when we chat. I agree with everyone, the photo is beautiful. Your outfit is striking. This photo gave a better view of the flowers, I may suggest those to my daughter. Her wedding is in July and I know she hasn't made up her mind on the bouquet yet.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
11,408 Posts
Hi Lin,

Wow what a beautiful picture of you, your daughter and your husband.

It is nice to meet you. I love your dress. You look beautiful in it.:)

:foryou:
Lyn

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Lin,

Both the photos you posted look lovely. You all look very happy and incredibly well dressed :lol:

The bride looks beautiful and no wonder you got all emotional. My Mum did too last year, it didn't seem to matter that she was going through it a second time round with me :lol:

Katharine

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol Katharine............Tammy Lisa is 30yrs old. i know she still looks a baby, she's a nurse, and some of the patients talk to her as if she's a baby she said lol

thank you for kind words hugs Lin xxxx

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
wow, you all scrubed up really nicely :lol:

You look so elegant Lin, and the bride is just gorgeous ! Hope you all had a wonderful day

raglet

1 - 20 of 28 Posts