The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting used to the eviction letter and trying to sort things out when my daughter's test results came back this morning.
Thankfully most of them are negative - FBC, CRP, Coeliac, U&Es, liver function along with a number of auto antibodies.

However her ANA is positive. The Doc has written that it can be a frequent finding in the normal population, but I have noticed that she suffers from similar symptoms to me, which was why they tested her in the first place.
Now my minds compleatly in overdrive. Not only am I worried that she might have lupus, but I am also worried that they won't take it seriously as her paediatrician is at the same hospital as my original Rhummy who told me none of my symptoms fit with Lupus.
The Doc is seeing her again next month, Although I think I might have exploded by then!!!

Elle x

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Lily and Claire, I'm feeling much better now. You are both so right, she has got me and I have got all you guys and I guess between us all we must know nearly all there is to know. :)

Lily, Bradie will be 7 in september. I'm so glad to hear that your daughter has no further problems. It's so worrying to watch children have to go through any illness.

Hugs
Elle x

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lola,

Thanks for the information, I had no idea about positive ana in daughters with lupie moms. That has made me feel a whole lot more positive.

Thank you all,

Elle x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.