TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Denise or tidejah which ever. I was diagnosed with lupus in 1996 and I had the discoid form for about 4 years and went into a remission (I guess) Now I think that that it is back but I have no real confirmation of that but only a Doctor opinion. Anyway I used to belong to a lupus forum several years ago and lost touch and went to look for it again and it was not to be found. After searching I see Clair here and I wondered if it was the same Clair I had talked to before several years ago. This Clair was from the New York area, I would really be interested to know if it was the same clair . Hope to get to know you all

Denise

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
yup, it's Clare from New York, though she's back in the UK now.

What forum did you used to post on ? I have known Clare across a lot of differnt forums, and definitely knew a Denise a while back.

If you're not that Denise, it's nice to meet you - if you are, welcome back

cheers

Raglet

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Denise,

Welcome! Sorry to hear you are beginning to flare...hope you can get some doctor confirmation soon and treatment.

Take care,
Sharon

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could remember the forum I was on I can't remember the name but I seem to remember a peppy or something like that and she was the forum leader it has been since the late 90"s early 2000 when I was on. I think Clare was in Manhatten I think. I don't know I am not so good with memory. Any way nice to meet you as well. I am not real good at this message board thing so I will sure have to learn to navigate a little better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts