The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a great site which holds photographs of almost every school in the world!

Unless you went to School when cameras weren't invented, you will find a photo of yourself or at least your classmates.

Click on the link below or type it into your search line. You have to enter the name of your school and either the year you attended.

Click Here http: www.worldschoolphotographs.com

I was amazed to find mine - I wonder how many other members do. Please post how you get on.

Hugz,

Pam xxx

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Pam,

Thank you for the link. Age does improve ones looks.

I have changed more than my two friends have.:rotfl:

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
163 Posts
thanks pam, for the trip down memory lane. i think i'm still as sexy as i was back then....sad to say that my friends haven't held up quite as well. i do think my hair looked better back then/pre-lupus! LOL.

have fun,
mary

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

I am guessing this is like classmates.com but not sure.I could not get it to work for me and of course i am sure i hit something wrong buttons :lol: Oh well good try Pam thanks

Tammy

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Pam,

WOW.......I have changedd alot over thed years. I guess having children really does change you! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Nancy

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
wow thanks for posting pam!!!..I haven't changed one bit :)

Thanks for making my day :hehe: will definitely be passing that one on :)
take care...karen x

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Beauty obviously lies in the eye of the beholder.
One the whole I think I have improved considerably.

:)

Clare

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: OK, I'm probably asking for the stupidity world championship prize here, but.... did everyone get the monkeys, or did some of you actually get a real school photo?

Not that I'm complaining about the apes mind:lol:

X C X

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Well I'm glad you asked that question Cath and not me (I did want to but I thought I'd sound stupid!!) - I got the monkeys to!

Lesley

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
:rotfl:
I am glad I fed in my maiden name.

Clare

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cath ROFL! :joke:

Yes you got the right result. :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I was so excited when it said it had found a group photo, i was so looking forward to seeing my old school friends.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :joke: :joke: :joke: :doh: :doh: :doh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts