The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken this while pregnant? Did it help/ hurt? My OB said that it is a good thing to take .. I left a message with my nephrologist to check and see. I am limited to 60 mg of protein a day and I didnt know if these pills have protein. I am new to things like supplements and vitamins.. so forgive me if my questions seem a little strange.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
It should be 100% fat - no protein. This can be good for baby's brain, and can help with lupus symptoms as well. Be sure to get some that are of top quality and are filtered to remove things like mercury which can be elevated in some of these fish oil supplements.

Good to hear from you and hope things are going well!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I took Mumomega - Is an omega 3 suppliment especially for pregnancy, so no mercury etc. I took it all through my first pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding and have taken it all through my second (still underway)!

Mrs H

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hi, I was recently dx. with sojourns. My eye doctor suggested i keep the bottle of fish oil in the freezer and it will not cause indigestion or give that fishy after taste. It works! Good Luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts