The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,I am in Florida visiting my sister and managed to get onto her lap top to check in.* I did not get the chance to do that before I left for the trip.* It is very hot down here and the humidity......WOW, I don't think I will ever complain about New Jersey again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Anyway, I am not sure how often I will get on to visit the site, it really depends on how busy things get down here.* Just wanted to let ya'll know that I would not be missing in action for too long.:wink2::wink2::wink2:Sure hope everyone is feeling ok and being good to themselves.;);););)I will be back home by the 18th and active here once again.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Karol,

Glad to hear your vacationing. :) I hope your trip and visit with your sister is wonderful! I also hope you feel very well during the whole trip! :)

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Karol:

Where in FL are you? I am down south near Ft Lauderdale...if you are nearby I would love to come meet you.

Stephanie

·
Administrator
7,566 Posts
Hi Karol, lovely to hear from you, you had been missed!!!! Have a lovely holiday and I hope all are in good health.

Take care

Deb x

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Karol,

It has been quite here without you and I definately have missed you!

Enjoy your well deserved break...looking forward to having a good gossip!

Love

·
11,409 Posts
Have fun Karol. Use plenty of sun screen.:bigsmile:

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sam101360;555054 said:
Karol:

Where in FL are you? I am down south near Ft Lauderdale...if you are nearby I would love to come meet you.

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

I am in Boyton Beach and my sister tells me we are about 40 minutes apart, not so bad. I would love to meet up with you and put a face to a name.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

I am obviously not from around here and have no clue how to get around so not sure how we would work it but where there is a will there is a way.

Let me know, share your thoughts. Thanks for the offer to meet up. I hope we can make it work. I am here until Monday.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Karol:

Not that far at all from me, I say Ft. Lauderdale to give a vicinity.

I would be more than happy to come up to you! Its really about a 20 minute drive.

I will PM you with my phone number...Call Me!

·
florie
589 Posts
Hi KarolH,
Glad to see you on the site while your away. Yes, it is very humid here in florida. And that humidity makes me ache all over and feel tired. We try to get things done in the am while it's not so hot out. But we do have those afternoon thunderstorms. I am happy to hear you are away and possible meet up with someone closer to your area. I am to far from you as we wrote. Sounds promising hope you and stephanie will meet up and have a wonderful in person chat. Have fun.

hugs,florie

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Florie. I find I do better in warmer weather then the cold. I think this may have to do with Raynauds yet I am not sure, just a guess on my part.

I am also sorry we could not meet up. It is always nice to meet the friends you have never met!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Stay cool and I hope your doing ok.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts