TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RF 15 (low positive reading for lupus)
Anti-dsDNA 36.1 (high positive reading for lupus)
Photosensitivity + heat (severely problematic)
Severe sulfa allergy (not uncommon with Lupus)
Vitamin D deficiency (associated with Lupus)
heart, lung, liver, kidney, problems associated with lupus
neurological issues - Auditory processing disorder - lessions on brain associated with lupus
Depression
severely problematic at times

Lupus Ontario Canada - believe I have Lupus, and are contacting my Rheumy ASAP to get me in faster than August 31.

Hugs

Gerri

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Gerri :)

I hope that your appointment, whenever it does come up, goes well. Do tell us how it goes.

fingers crossed for you :fingers:

Katharine

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Dear Gerri

I hope you get some enough answers very soon so you can start treatment and start on the road to better health. Surely the anti ds NA will clinch it ? As well as the organ problems. Have they done a kidney biopsy?

Good luck and hugs
Clare

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Clare - No they haven't done a Kidney biopsy yet. I have (had) a kidney stone right side, not sure still have it. Have for years had ongoing blood protein in urine. I've had ongoing kidney and bladder infections. This stuff just won't stop.

After much verbal and mental abuse I told ex-doctor that I would no longer see him. He would not help. I rather go to naturalpath, who has helped me more in 3 appointments to him, than ex-doctor did in nearly 2.5 years. Even referred me to Rheumy, and now have an appointment for August. Lupus Ontario is trying to get moved up to much earlier date, because she is positive I have Lupus.

Finally I am getting help. Juanita, from Lupus Ontario said I could call her anytime. It's too hard and frustrating to deal with lupus and other health issues without support.

Hugs

Gerri

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Gerri,

Good to see you and let us know how you make out.

I agree that the positive dsdna will close the deal and deliver you a diagnosis.:wink2:

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Gerri,
That is great news as far as the pushing the appointment up for you. I hope that they start you on medicine faster. I am sorry that you are headed for the lupus dx though, it is not an easy disease to live with but you already know that.

I do hope you will let us know how things are going with you. Be well and feel better soon.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Good luck Gerri :luck: do let us know how it all pans out.

love
Lily

1 - 8 of 8 Posts