The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

This is an open invitation to an inaugural coffee morning that myself and a friend are setting up in our area.

It is for people who suffer from Lupus or CFS, their carers or for family members.

It will give people an opportunity to get together and share their experiences, make new friends and gain vital support from one another.

There will be a modest fee of £1.00 per person to cover the cost of the hall hire but that will include one free cup of tea or coffee and biscuits.

The details are below, if you have any queries please feel free to PM me. :)

VENUE : The Quakers Meeting House, 34 Mill road. Worthing. West Sussex
DATE: Tuesday 22nd September 2009
TIME: 10.30AM-12.30PM

Please note parking is not available on site, however there is plenty of free parking on West Avenue which is a short walk away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a shame Marika, but yes you are a little too far away to get to us :)

I am pleased to say that our first coffee morning went well but I was a little disapointed as we only had one other lady come along that has Lupus, the rest were CFS sufferes so I am really trying to get the word out there.

Our next one will be held on Monday 12th October, friends meeting house, 34 Mill road, Worthing. from 10.30-12.30pm. £1 entrance to cover hall hire costs but includes one free drink.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.