The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Helo, You are right Cornwall is lovely. We have holidayed at Par Sands, St. Austell a few times.
While what you say is not typical of SLE you do share a number of symptoms with my Daughter who,like me,is diagnosed with this.
Definitely start a Diary of symptoms and past history. Sometimes this helps put it all together,
x Lola

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Bex,
Pacing yourself is a good help. when my Son was very ill (not Lupus but another rheumy condition) he was told not even to think of it as like climbing steps, more like half steps each time. Make sure what energy youhave goes on what you want it to go on, downsize where you can. I know it is a ridiculous thing to say that to someone your age, but you will be much better if you are sensible now.
x Lola

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Bex,
First thing, don't cut yourself off from us or feel you don't fit here.
Secondly, I am sure you have heard by now that the bloods can take quite a time to change.In the meanwhile it is quite possible to be treated for "Lupus like illness" if your Docs are enlightened enough. Or if you really want to know come down to London , privately if necessary and see the real experts.
My bloods did not change for ages, yet I was still really ill and needed to start treatment.
x Lola

1 - 3 of 3 Posts