The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you stare at the image long enough, you should see a giraffe.
You have to concentrate.

Hugz, :lol:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:rotfl: Having a busy day are you Pam :lol:

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lily - it's 1.10am here, what gave it away that I can't sleep :rotfl:

·
Registered
468 Posts
:joke: :yahoo: Here I am staring intently, and my nose nearly touching the screen, when up pops the giraffe! It is very early in the morning here and I am not the least bit sleepy. Karly:hehe:

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
loopy

That is a great laugh where on earth did you find that i even let hubby see it he was the same as me brilliant :lol: :rotfl: elisabeth

·
Registered
580 Posts
thank you for giving me the first laugh of the day. it started good:lol: :lol:

im going to look at it again(not stare lol) and the show my daughter and hubby.:p

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
:lol: :lol: Pam I thought there was something wrong with my eyesight when I couldn't see the giraffe :eek: :hehe:

thanks for the giggle :)
luv karen x

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I Was concentrating ... whilst peering through my fingers ...

cos last time i was sent anything like that a big scary monster came up on the screen and scared the wits out of me!

What a relief!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Pam,

That was too funny, I was wondering when something was going to pop up and then all of a sudden the giraffe popped up. :lol: :lol:

JEN

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pam, you really crack me up!!! I'm so dof I was really concentrating... thought maybe if I sit back and make my eyes "hazy"...then up pops the grf! Showing it to the guys at work and having a giggle at/with them!:) :) :)

X T X

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Keep them coming-I like the ones that I can really see:lol: I hate those ones that are a bunch of shapes, but are supposed to be a butterfly. I never can see the right shape.:hehe:

Laughter is the best medicine!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Becca:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts