The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SAM M
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it was too good to be true ! Have been on Plaquenil since 7th May 09 and since 21st May 09 have been relatively symptom free Yippee thought is was the Plaquenil but........................ Ouch started today with a pain in my finger which then spread to wrists then elbows, shoulders etc ect :(
Not fair so thought it was some miracle but obviously just a good patch turning back into a bad patch. Here we go again !!!

Hope all of you are WELL

Bye for now xxxxxxxx

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Sam,
I am sorry that it was short lived but with some hope maybe will return in time for you. I know just what you are saying as just had the same thing happen to me lol. It is just our luck no breaks for us lupies lol.

I hope you feel better again soon.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Aw that's a shame, sorry you're feeling rubbish again. It feels awful doesn't it to finally get some relief only to have it snatched away again.

I was going to post something similar.... I have been on Plaquenil now for about 3 weeks and yesterday I felt better than I had done in ages. I had a full day at work, then I actually went out for dinner last night. I felt OK this morning, but now I'm floored again, lying down in bed, in absolute agony and can barely keep my eyes open. Ho hum.

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Sam,

Please remember it can take months for plaq to kick in.
Don't give up yet.
Maybe you have just hit a bump in the road and it will take a bit to feel better.

Take Care.
Lyn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts