The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) hi all
just something id like to sure with you all,i went to the pain clinic on wednesday and the doc was really really helpfull nothing was to much, was there about 45 mins and he told me that in his opion i could have organ related lupus but to speak to heart doc next week he told me that i dont have fibro i did have enough points he told me all my pains are from sle im hoping with this i,ll get some treatment ment now :) he give me some pain killers but i havr to take them everyday for 3months :) i love this man he sat and listen to everything i said :) and i think he his the only 1 that did,nt treat me as a number yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeee so maybe things are looking up.
take care all

donna:)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Well done for going donna!! Pain clinics can be extremely helpful both for good treatment and also in helping us learn how to deal with a degree of constant pain.

I'l be keeping fingers crossed that you will now be following that up with an equally fruitful appointment at Manchester Royal :)

Katharine

·
4,445 Posts
Donna so glad you haven't given up and that you have finally got a result, I hope things just get better and better from here... lots of hugs.
Claire XX

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello all
awwwwwww thanks to you all sending you all ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
yes it was really good and has given me a glimmer of hope :) .
katharine how did i know you was going to say about manchester royal lol lol
well i,ll keep you all informed if you want me to :)
take care all

donna :)

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Hi Donna,

So glad the Pain Clinic was helpful...what painkillers did they prescribe?

No I thought you said you were calling Manchester Royal...obviously did not happen...why ever not!

Get on that phone!

Have a good weekend!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi all
omg these tablets are really good givening me loads of energy but yes but not really nice when i take them for an hour after dizzy spells so no driving for a few hours after but so much energy love it i feel alot better being able to stay awake :).
the tablets im taking are LYRICA starting at 50mg and working my way up to 600mg so thanks for your replies
take care all

a buzzing donna :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.