The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the above first and didn't find what I am looking for. After being in a remission of sorts, my lupus has decided to return with a vengeance :eek:

Out of the blue, my right foot decided to swell and be painful to the touch. It also hurts to arch the foot, as well as bend it left or right. This just happened yesterday. My hands are also swollen, but not painful.

Last week, I went on a three day bus trip with a group from church and did a LOT of walking. A LOT!! :p Much more than I'm accustomed to. By the third day, I couldn't walk down the bus' steps without assistance because my foot kept giving way. I wonder if this is a rebound thing??

Running a low grade fever and very tired, but not "lupus exhausted" if you know what I mean. I sure hope someone can shed some light on this. Maybe this is the beginning of a flare? Or maybe I should call the rheumy and consider some prednisone? Who knows!? Not me!!

Hoping you are all feeling well and pain free! :) This sounds more like a rant than a question! Oh well....

Love, Pollyanna

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Pollyanna, I have the same thing with both of my ankles and feet. My ankles are stiff all the time, and they hurt when I bend them either right or left. My left heel hurts, but I have a heel spur. They found that when they took all the xrays of all my joints. Hope you start feeling better soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts