The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope you're well. Finally worked out how to post a pic and if you would like to see our little girl Evie check out my profile pics. She's doing really well, 3 months old and nearly 14lb in weight now and loves her bouncing tickling games...:rotfl:

I'm okay, my diabetes still isnt 100% but is a lot better and I'm coping with the aches and pains. The worse is when I'm so tired I can't get to sleep but luckily my family very supportive and they help me out a lot.

take care everyone, it's so nice to hear how everyone's doing and I will post whenever i can.
Ash x

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Shes so lovely!

Love Lesley

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Aww Ash :cloud9:

Thanks for posting the pic. She is absolutely gorgeous! The spitting image of me! :lol:

What lovely dimples! She looks like a bundle of fun! I love them at this age. They just smile and giggle at almost everything. Oh the innocence... :)

Sorry your diabetes is still not controlled. That would have anyone worn out :hugbetter: Hope it continues to improve though

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
11,410 Posts
What a cute little sweetie you have.:) Babies are a wonderful gift.

Thank you for posting her picture.
:goodvibes:
Lyn

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Done it. She really IS beautiful.
Can't believe you have had her for 3 months already. I bet you are an experienced Mum now.
x Lola

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Awwwwww she's gorgeous Ash :love:

Birdie if you click on cinderashes name, then click on public profile, on the right is her album :)

love
Lily

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Yep she is beautiful :)

It almost makes you want to have another one - I did say ALMOST!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Ahh - she is gorgeous!!!:blush::blush:

X C X

·
Administrator
10,198 Posts
Your darling little girl is just precious. Enjoy these times while you can, they go by so quickly.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
She's just amazingly beautiful! I loved the 3-4 month age especially as they do smile and coo and finally start really interacting with you to boot! :)

Enjoy her and give some extra kisses tonight from all her Aunties on here :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Aww evie is beautiful ash!!! you must be so proud!

Enjoy every moment it goes far too quickly!

I'm glad you have a lot support ash, make the most of it :) and take good care.
hugs to you both :hug:
love karen x

·
Registered
594 Posts
Aaaaawwwww,
she is so sweet Ash. Congratulations.
I empathise i am diabetic too, and i know its tough getting things back on track with a new babe. IIt's really good you've got support though.

Take Care.

Cassie

:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Gorgeous Bub

Hi Evie
congrats with your beautiful bub. And congrats in putting her pic where we can see it (Thanks Lily). No wonder I love seeing all my grandkids- more and more.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
what a gorgeous girl you have there ! Give that baby a cuddle from me. She looks very well cared for, well done.

Raglet

1 - 20 of 28 Posts