The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, hope you are all ok.

i havnt been around for a while as i have been a lot better since the dermy put me on my new tabs, unfortunately i am still having severe skin reaction/rashes,the flu-like sx and allergy have settled somewhat.

i have downloaded some pics for you to see, in the hope someone might know or have similar probs with their skin this sort of reaction can affect any part of body, but daily i am dealing with irritation of the feet.

any info would be greatly appreciated, the pics of my feet (sorry not a pretty site) are not to badly affected as to what they can be, i have started to build up quite a folder of skin probs for the dermy to look at, as every time i see the dermy i have nothing to show all rashes seem to disappear.

many thanx jo8

Attachments

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
HI Joanne,

Does this itch?

Especially on your feet, but also the one on your arm looks a bit like it is an urticarial rash....

If you scratch your skin, does it go red, possibly raised too?

Show the dermy, but tell him/her about other symptoms and triggers of the rash too?

X C X

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi,

They look like the rashes I get but I don't think they're the same as mine are what I call "travelling" rashes in that they can appear in one place and itch and burn so much that I could draw blood on them and then it disappears and another spot is like that.

sorry, I'm not much help am I?

Katharine

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Katharine - yes, maybe, that is what I thought too - I get the same! X C X

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Not sure what I say will help!

But, I too get a prickle feeling on skin I then scratch it, it then goes red and stays as a rash! This rash can dissapear in 10 minutes of stay for a few hours! Can stay itchy too! I've had this happening for more years than I can remember and I scratch subconciously!

((((((Joanne)))))) have you been to GP to mention this!

Itchy skin and Liver problems can be connected - not saying you have anything wrong with Liver, have you had your bloods tested recently! Google 'itchy rash liver'

Perhaps one of the moderators can give more clarification on this!

Take care,

Love Lesley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts