The Lupus Forum banner

pictures

390 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  lazylegs 
#1 ·
:eek:Hi everyone,
I've posted some picture in my profile, please take a look and let me know what you think. hated doing it but i have to be armed with anything at the moment.
Thanks,
Sand.

#2 ·
Or could i move them to not diagnosed yet??????
Also, where do you think i should go from here?
Sand.

#3 ·
Hello Doris,

Any photos like that should be kept and shown to your docs. It looks rather like the blister/hive type rash that I get from the sun except that mine is a lot "angrier" and all over :lol:

It isn't easy to see from photos of course so it's best that the doc see the actual rash even though that's not always possible and sitting out in the sun on purpose might not be really worth it (I certainly can't, it makes me feel too bad after).

Katharine

#5 ·
I can't sit for to long, about 10 mins then i've had enough. But i do feel horrible for a couple of days after. i Just wanted the pics.
Members list, page 38, under D.

#6 ·
Hi Doris

Your arms seem very familiar, well the rash on the arms!!:rolleyes:

My chest was livid red with big blistery type rashes, shiney.

If you can clinch it with a Dermatologist doing a biopsy.

Sorry not sure if your diagnosed yet or not.

#7 ·
Hi NIck00,
I have been diagnosed with discoid 10 yrs ago, i'm only doing this to arm myself with proof cos i don't think the DR's i have seen believe me.
I wiil not be doing this again, only if i have to.

#9 ·
Hi Nicky00,
Oh i totally agree with you, the rash is not (i think) discoid but photosensitivity. And i have only been this way in the sun for about 4-5 years. Oh well just something else we have to put up with.
Hugs
Sand.....

#10 ·
Added 2 more pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.