The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a very interesting article from an APS online group that I participate in this morning. It is outlining the difference in the way anticoagulation is accomplished, and why different medications are used. Interesting stuff if you take warfarin, heperin, or just plain old asprin, or, like myself, you have aps. You may read it at the following link:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/APLSUK/message/51815

·
Hazel595
713 Posts
Hi Bunny
thank you for the link to your online group, however, you can only access it if you are a member of Yahoo and have a username and password and be a member of the group to see the post.

The author of the group that posted the article does not give you the direct link to the answers and question about Coumadin/Warfarin, Aspirin, Plavix therapy.......

This is the online link for this particular subject: Aspirin, Plavix®, Coumadin® (click here) for the "Ask Dr. Stephan Moll" Q&A page -These questions have been submitted by folks on the mailing list and answered by Dr. Moll, Director of the Thrombophilia Program at the Carolina Cardiovascular Biology Center, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology-Oncology, UNC Chapel Hill (North Carolina, USA).

Other members of our Lupus Site that are not members of Yahoo will now be able to access the link direct.

xxx hazel

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bow: You are the best! That was the second time I tried to post it, and bungled it again. Thank you sooo much for your help getting this information to others. My brain appears to be more scrambled eggs this week than grey matter :p !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts