TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! It's going to take me a few days learning the system in here. It's been a long time since I have been on a forum and so much has changed. Smiley faces and bold with colors and photos.
So if I do any stupid things in here just ignore me! :wink2:
Lets just say you have a newbie still learning. A toddler trying to walk again. And I hope I post in the right areas. So many areas here! :lol:
There are so many folks in this site and alot of posters. So if I don't answer your posting also forgive me. I have a hard time keeping up with everybody at times and might miss a posting by accident.
But the site here looks wonderful! Whom started this site really did a great job!
Hope everybody in here has a nice beautiful day and the weather is nice for us all! Hot here where I am located! In the 90's today and humid

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the site.

The site was founded by Joanne who is the owner and administrator. Its the most successful Lupus Site in the world and is well moderated (if I do say so myself ;)) which makes it a supportive, informative and pleasant place to be.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

Welcome again
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
hi there, stick around, i am sure you won't get on our nerves.

nice to meet you

raglet

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi there :wavesmile:

A big warm welcome to you!..please don't worry you're doing just fine :)
I am still learning & I joined last august :lol:

yes it is a large site I sometimes have trouble keeping up if I'm busy & don't have enough time to come on..but everyone is welcome here whether they are a regular or an occasional poster.....this forum has been a godsend to me,everyone is so lovely,so supportive & there is an amazing amount of knowledge too!..I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do :)

take care,I look forward to getting to know you :)
love karen x

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
:welcome:LBH you will find a lot of support on the site as the others have said.I feel the same i was so greatfull when i found the site and have had loads of support and a loads of laughs aswell hope to here from you again Elisabeth

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hey :)

If I haven't been kicked out yet, I'd say you'll be fine :rotfl:

Katharine

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is so much fun seeing so many of us

I can't believe how many different countries are in here. Amazing to see that Lupus is this bad all over the World! I mean I knew Lupus was bad but never imagined to see so many of us from everywhere around. Australia, UK, Belguim. Wow this is amazing. I saw on the bottom page 22 thousand some members in this site and that is alot of people with lupus and then to think that there are probably many more that don't have computer access. I think I am going to enjoy it here. Everybody seems so nice. Thanks for such a warm welcome

·
Registered
580 Posts
yes LBH i think you will definetly enjoy it here. this site is one of the best things that happened to me. the people here are wonderful and they saved my life in many ways.

welcome to the lupus site. and lots of luck to you

hope to see you around more often:):):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts