The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone hope you are all well.

i hope someone can help me as i am really scared,about 3-4months ago i posted about me having anaemia,well since this i have gone down hill fast.

in the last two weeks i have been to the e.r with probs,just after xmas i woke up in the morning with this most roaring noise in my left ear tintinitis but so loud i was completely deaf,so went to the out doc who gave me nose drops said that the tubes behind the eardrum is blocked,anyway did as i was told the roaring noise settled but ear still blocked,hearing nearly back.

two weeks ago i go to e.r with pains in my left arm/chest and shoulder,they did ecg that ok,thank god,said they think it is down to the probs i have with my neck(osteoarthritis).
then the end of this week i end up out docs with severe temp and breathing probs,so he checked chest thought it wasnt to bad but put me on anti-bs cause of temp and steroids as peak flow was only reaching 200mg,

but after all this my ear has just started to get really sore even though i am on anti-bs still very blocked it hasnt popped yet,i am still with a temp and nearly finished with the anti-bs with still a lot of chest pain,

when i lie down to sleep i am twitching everywhere to the point i have nearly bit my tongue twice(i am either having fits of terits)all this has been happening altogether over a few weeks now.

it is affecting me all on the left side of my body,since i have been this ill i look like i am sunburnt across my nose and cheeks,obviously im not their is no sun.

as you know i am not dx yet only with m.e,raynauds,osteoarthiritis,spondylosis.

has anyone had these probs do they sound famalier in a pttern or is it just unfortunate that i have been so ill,in a bad flare.

please help i am so scared.

joanne dolling

·
Registered
368 Posts
:worried:I don't have any answers for you. Sounds like you're feeling miserable! The only thing I can think of is getting a 2nd opinion and going to a different hospital. Hope you get some answers soon, and feel better,too! Cathy

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Wow Joanne

I am so sorry to hear you are so sick:sad: .I have to say as i was reading your post i was also thinking like cathy you defiantely need a second oppinion to see if you can get down to the bottom of everything for sure.I sure will be thinking about you and hoping you get some answers real soon.(((((hugs)))))

Tammy

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Joanne,

You sound like your flaring, and have been very ill, with another problem on top of it all..goodness. I hope you begin to feel better very soon.

I agree, that another opinion may be in order, also.

Best Wishes,
Sandy

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
(((hugs)))))))))) its so horrible well you feel so poorly and scared...

is there anyway you can get a 2nd opinion from another dr,failing that maybe you need something stronger....x

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Joanne,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you are having so many problems going on and not knowing if they are related or not. I do agree that you need to see someone else and tell them from the beginning what has been going on

To begin with, have you changed medications, pharmacys, add new cooking habits, etc? Have you been to the dentist lately and possibly have some dental work done?

One thought that I do have for your ringing ears, have you every used a netty pot? It is a small pot, looks like a small tea kettle. You put warm water into it and then tip your head to the side that is blocked. You then plug the nostril that is closest to the ground and slowly pour the water into the nostril and allow the water to fill and then allow it torun out the nostril that is closest to the ground. This helps clean out the sinuses as well as the nostril and does helps with the ears.

Again, I think that you should seek a second opinion.

Good luck Nancy

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Joanne,

I'm sorry you are so unwell right now :( :hug: (((((((Joanne)))))))

The first thing I would do is take a photo of your facial rash ;) Then I would see if I could get back and see the Rheumy, is that possible?

love
Lily

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi Joanne, yes, please go to a Rheumy as soon as possible. Maybe
a lot of your things can be explained away, maybe not, but The
shaking that you go thru when you lie down, that really bothers me.
Let us know a.s.a.p. when you can get an appt. Btw, tell the appt desk that it is a bit of an emergency. (((( hugs))))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.