The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to remind all the ladies out there to do a quick breast examination check for lumps every week. It's so easy to forget and I certainly don't check mine as often as I should. however on sunday I found a small lump in my right breast and have just been referred to the hospital for further tests.
The Dr has said that many women have lumps and they turn out to be benign, so i guess that the odds are in my favor. But I just wanted to remaind you all to please please check. it could be a life saver!!!

Elle x

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

I'm fine, thanks for asking. It did stress me out a bit at first, but then I figured that there is no point worrying over something that could be nothing. (And i might have had a little retail therapy at the shops today which made me feel much better :lol:)

I'm glad to hear that you have all come through this experiance well, thanks for the positive energy!!!

Elle x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.