The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and Happy New Year!

I am new to this computer tech stuff and I'm trying to figure things out.
It really helps to learn about this illness from others. I have been diagnosed with Mixed Connective Tissue Dx. It's all 4 of the beasts, Lupus, RA, Raynaud's & Sclerederma. I have many questions for you guys out there. I hope this goes out and someone can start talking with me. It helps to talk, listen and learn.
Thanks,
Peggy

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Peggy and welcome! :welcome:

You seem to be doing well at finding your way around the board judging by your other posts :bigsmile:

If you have any specific questions then just place them in the appropriate forum and someone will be along to try and help out.

Hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

love
Lily

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hello

Hello and welcome to the site, I have been around for five years, I use the site for information,confirmation of facts, news, what's new and friendship, I hope the sites provides you with the same

post questions and someone will try and help or direct you in the right direction, try chat when there are memebers in there

let us know what we can do to help you out,
remember we are not doctors , just people with lupus and have personal experience, so any medical questions are best asked at the clinics. lupus is called the illness with 1000 faces , it can change or be different in each person. some of the problems remain the same though,

best wishes using the site and getting used to it

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts