The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.....i had my 2nd apointment with Dr C at st tommies on tuesday...she was very pleasant and talkative today?!!....she explain the blood results and said i needed to see a consultant for my hepatitus asap...(apt is 10th april).as she thinks my symptoms are all connected to this with the liver...it being Autoimmune hep.....but she still wants to see me and i have to go back in 6 months to check bloods....she asked if i was ok with pain relief i was receiving...ect and to keep her informed of my progress....so all in all it wasnt to bad a visit.....i hadnt expected anymore really.....so i keep plodding on as they say till my bloods show up again as positive....:(.....dr c did say that the symptoms are enough really but it would have been nice to have the bloods also..:rolleyes:.......so iv a apointment to see gastro in april......lovely....:lol:.......jane....thanks for your support..:blush:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Jane,

I'm glad you had a good appointment :). It does sometimes take a few appointments to get a relationship going with a rheumy.

I hope that when she asked you if pain relief etc was OK, you were honest and didn't play things down as we do sometimes tend to do.

Keep us posted about how things go,
Katharine

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
It does sound like a good appointment and I am glad that this doc is really caring about your pain level. That is important.

Good luck with your future testing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am glad that your appointment went well. As for the doctor to ask about your pain levels your lucky because alot of doctors won't ask and will only talk about it only if you the patient bring it up. At least doctors in Maryland do not want to give pain medicines well narcotics because of fear of addiction. I hope you keep getting better. :wink2: Laurie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts