IBS
Hairloss
sore throat/ chest congestion

any thoughts ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think they could be linked to having a flare up in symptoms
Theres a thread to do with "periods and flares" today which may shed some light on this - think it was under the living with lupus section

·
Registered
154 Posts
Me too !

Hello Duckybent,
I also suffer badly with flares, when i get a period, joint pain,mouth and nose sores,migraine, ect. i have been to see gyncologist to see if he can get my hormones under control, i dont know how old you are, but i am 46, so they may put me through early menopause:eek: will find out on tue. hope you can get some help.
regards
june

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Ducky,

There are alot of members here that suffer an increase in different symptoms before their period. I personally have always had hormone problems way before my diagnosis.

I get very tired the week before my period with some aches and pains. The big thing for me is the IBS. I know by day 3 of my period I'll be doubled in 2 with cramps if I'm not careful. I take Evening Primrose Oil which helps tremendously and a few days before I take Colpermin capsules. These are peppermint oil capsules which ease any inflammation and really help. My doc provides them on prescription but you can also get them in supermarkets. Avoiding bread, potatoes and pasta also helps me avoid the discomfort.

I hope things improve for you.

Hugz,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks pam.. I will give this a try :O) ....I am a potato freak... I can eat potatoes all day long .. I will eliminate them from my diet a few days before and during my period next month.. I will let u kow how this works ........thanks .....ducky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts