The Lupus Forum banner

Portabellini Mushrooms - Allergy

398 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  greenhaggis
Hi All,

Not really sure where to post this, but looking for some feedback!

Last night I ate Portabellini mushrooms along with scrambled eggs, went to bed and then six hours later I woke up with extreme nausia, cold sweats and proceeded to vomit.

Not sure whether I have had an allergic reaction! I'm normally okay with eggs and mushrooms I have never before had a problem.

The only thing perhaps different is with the type of mushroom, although I probably have had this type before but not for a couple of years.

Feeling much better now, although still quite nauseous.


1 - 1 of 5 Posts
Hi Lesley were they magic mushrooms:lol::lol: cant stand them myself hope you are feeling better soon :lol:Best wishes elisabeth
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.