The Lupus Forum banner

Posting in friends section because u r my friend!

546 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  KarolH 
#1 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone for being so kind and supportive too.

It means the world to me.

For the moderators who work so hard for us...........a special thanks goes out to you all.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

#2 ·
Hi Karol :)

I don't think anyone saw this in F&F so I've moved it ;)

Thanks on behalf of all of us ....................... it's the members who make this place what it is .................... we just crack the whip now and then :rotfl:

Seriously though there's a lot of work goes on behind the scenes and it's nice to be acknowledged :)

love Lily

#5 ·
Hello Karol

I am glad you like it here and thanks for the appreciative words.

A Bank Holiday is a one day public holiday. Otherwise, a 'holiday' in the UK is what you call a vacation. This is the August Bank Holiday, always the last Monday in August. :)

Clare

#7 ·
Clare.T;518564 said:
Hello Karol

I am glad you like it here and thanks for the appreciative words.

A Bank Holiday is a one day public holiday. Otherwise, 'holiday' in the UK is what you call a vacation. This is the August Bank Holiday, always the last Monday in August. :)

Clare
Sounds similar to our "Civic" holiday in Canada. Each province has a one day holiday. Most provinces have selected the first Monday in August, but Quebec has theirs on June 24 for St. Jean Baptiste for example.

Nutty

#8 ·
A very good junior school web site

All sorts of games and interactive activities plus information. I have to look after our 9 year old granddaughter a lot over the next few days since her mum starts a new job tomorrow but school only starts a week on Wednesday. It's interesting how doing sums, ooops I mean numeracy, is that much more fun than with a paper and pencil. I like doing them too I confess - it keeps the remaining brain cells alive and sharpens reaction times. But the real games are too much for me.

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/

Cheers
Clare

#9 ·
Clare,

Your grand daughter goes to Woodlands Junior school???

It looks like a great place for anyones child to get a good education.

My son is taking courses this year that I never even had...:eek:

For example, Statistics.

He know I can not help him as I did not even pass Algebra 1.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

He is so much smarter then I ever was and for the most part things just come easy to him and always have.8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.