The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have another quick and easy recipe for everyone. It is especially wonderful on a cool evening to warm ones self up.

6-8 medium to large white potatoes
1 can of cream of potato soup
1/2 stick of sweet butter
1 bag of petite carrots
1 pound of ham
2 cloves of garlic crushed
1 onion diced
1-2 bags of shredded cheese your choice
Italian seasoning
First boil carrots until desired tenderness, drain water and allow to cool. Wash/scrub potatoes and cut in half and place in 9x13 cake pan placing the flesh part of potato down. Dice carrots and spread over potatoes. Dice ham and spread over mixture in pan. Chunk up butter and place in pan corners and in the middle. Mix one can cream of potato and one can of water and pour over mixture. Sprinkle crushed garlic, onions, Italian seasoning. Cover with cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes. Check potatoes for doneness. Sprinkle cheese over mixture and place pan back into oven until cheese is melted. This should serve 4-6 hungry people.

Another Nancy Original

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Nancy,

Thank you, for this recipe. I sounds very good. A hearty recipe, to help warm us up, this cold winter..Lol.

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can adapt for one

Thanks Nancy
because there is just me, I think I can adapt this for a single, even using tuna instead of ham.Sounds scrumptious-I'll let you know when I've tried it
from Mary in Mackay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts