The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to doc Tuesday and got blood test done to confirme that I am pregnant almost 6 weeks sunday. I got off my anixety med which is very addiciting Klonopin when I found out I was pregnant over a week ago and have been having horrible withdrawels. I even went to the ER they were so bad. I called my ob-gyno which I don't see until June 12 and told his nurse what was going on. She told me that the doc said that is was safe for me to take bendrayl to help me rest and now I have a awful cold and can't take anything for it. My hubby and I are very exicted about being pregnant and I can't wait until I start showing lol.

Jen

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
This is great news Jen - I'm sure you will be positively glowing. Hope all goes well.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Good news Jen,

I hope the med withrdawal doesn't last too long. Are you taking up anything to help you cope with stress (yoga, relaxation classes etc?) Going cold turkey with no backup must be quite tough on you.

Take care,

X C X

·
Administrator
10,196 Posts
Congratulations Jen. You will be showing soon enough. Enjoy your figure while you have it. Cath's idea of yoga is a good one. There are pregnancy yoga classes to help keep you in shape and able to move more easily as you get further into the pregnancy.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:woohoo: :excited: :hug:

:( and :hugbetter: on the Klonopin withdrawal - that must be pretty rough on you, hang in there and come and vent anytime you need to.

love
Lily

·
11,410 Posts
Congrats Jen & Hubby,

What wonderful news.:spin::woohoo::yahoo:

:hug: I hope your Klonpin withdrawal gets better soon.
:congrats:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!:eleph:
I am so very happy for you and your hubby!

Please feel better and know we are here for you:love2:

Hugs,
Becca

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi jen,
:yahoo: :woohoo:

Congratulations to you and your hubby, i wish you all the best.
It's true it acan be a bit rough in the beginning but you'll soon be blooming!!!

Cassie

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
OOOOOH!! Jen that is such great news! :excited: congratulations!

Take good care of yourself I just know you will be so happy and excited. The med withdrawal is hard I know but I promise it's so worth it! I found hypnobirthing really useful, not just for the labour but for aches and pains and stresses during pregnancy it was a real lifesaver. But anything you can do to relax will help.

I'm thinking of you! :hug:

Ash x

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Wow Jen i am so excited for you and i know it will be well worth it what you have to go through to have that beautiful baby here with you:).Congradualtions to you and hubby to(((hugs))).Please take food care of yourself during this wonderful and blessed event.

Tammy

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Congratulations on the good news! What a good mom you are already to this little one - enduring those withdrawals cold turkey must have been terrible. I hope you are past them now.

Take care and hope the cold gets better for you very soon too.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy! I hope by now, most of the withdrawl issues have passed and you are feeling better.

Such a blessing for you and your hubby- Congratulations!

Sharon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts