The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go to the ER because the chest pains I am having were getting worse and bothersome... I also have been feeling really ill and depressed(usually comes hand in hand) so I suspected a flare... I was informed that I was pregnant!!! I saw the fetus and heard the heartbeat and everything!:) amazing, incredible! I am happy but I am scared at the same time...I guess you could say bitter-sweet. I need all the help and advice from you guys that I can get. I don't even know how far along I am yet, I got a refferal for an OBGYN so I'll be making that appointment asap. Thanks for your support, I know I can count on you guys:)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Wow Reisha! what a surprise!

Congratulations to you!!!!

I hope all goes well for you and that you feel better soon too,

Katharine

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Reisha,

What wonderful news! Congratulations!!!

Is this your first child?

I am also in New York...I have an excellent high risk OBGYN here if you need one. He is currently carrying me through my 2nd successful pregnancy (I am just starting 27 weeks) and he is very knowledgable about lupus.

Take care, rest up and let us know how you are doing!
Sharon

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Congratulations! What a surprise - and a good one I would say ;)

Be sure to ask for a high risk OB-GYN when you make that phone call.

If you could hear the heartbeat with just a doppler then chances are you are at least 8 weeks now ;) Take care & contrats again. I'm looking forward to updates!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts