The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Hi all, I wish everyone is fine. Monday morning I woke up and as soon as I came to the living room, I looked at
my husband and he said, in a very loud voice: " what did you do to your face?" like I knew. So I went and looked and under my right eye, there was a bluish-purpleishround area.
All I could say to him was that I didn't know. By after lunch, it had come down my face, only a little thinner, sort of like a shape of a tornado, only the under-tail was wider. By after supper, around 8;00 pm. it was from where it had started at the top, and progressed down my face to almost
beside my bottom lip, except not close to the lip. Now the catcher>> The next morning,97-98% of it had dissapeared, Can anyone out there make any kind of sense of this , Please? was it part of the butterfly rash? I have seen that they can be from red-orange, to blue-purple. I'm just very nervous. Thanks ahead of time all you guys, you are always so great to me.:wink2:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi half pint,

I had something that sounds similar, not sure if its same thing...

One morning I woke up and my husband was staring at my neck...I had this big purple THING...looked like a big hickey, sadly no one was sucking on my neck! LOL It was long and narrow on the ends, fat in the middle..just like someones lips might be.

After I assured him there was no one else LOL....the next morning I woke up and most of it had gone away just like yours.

I remember either googling it or looking in a book..it was loosely termed as a "wolf bite" ? , something that pops up occasionally with lupus. Not sure where I found the info, but I will try to find it and reference back to you.

Take care,
Sharon

·
Registered
206 Posts
i've had some of my rashes actually be purple. not all the time, but occasionally and it looks like a big ugly bruise.

lesley

1 - 3 of 3 Posts