TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Miss Sierra has been home since the 8th of this month, and I am thrilled to annouce not one single seizure. She is doing wonderful, this is the first time in her 9 years that she has gone this long without a seizure and from what we have been told this may be how it will be for a long time....Little Miss Sierra seizure free. I am amazed to see those words even in print,

She is still in OT, learning to use her right arm and hand again and learning to walk again on her right leg. She is back in her leg brace and not happy about it but she knows the harder she tries the quicker she gets out of it.

She will finally get to return back to school following the spring break and she is counting the days to be back with her friends, they threw her a little welcome party the monday after she got home when her mom took her by the school to say hi, the entire school was there in the gym to welcome her home.

I again want to thank each and every one of you that held my hand and was there for all the support during her 2 surgeries. Ohh her hair has a few patches missing but still long and still so pretty even due to her brain surgeries.

Sierra asked me to tell all my loopy friends thank you for your prayers and that she loves you, and she sends big huge hugs and butterfly kisses to each and every one of you. :blush:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That is wonderful wonderful news:)
I truly hope it will continue for her. Her family must be so glad of this hope for her future.

Katharine

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Miss Sierra

hi mysicred that is great news about sierra i hope that she has a great easter sunday with lots of fun give her my best wishes and also the rest of your family HAPPYEASTER from elisabeth:) :) :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
That is such wonderful news to hear.:eleph: :eleph: :micbounce: :micbounce: I know she will be glad to get back to school and see her friends and do a lot of things that she was unable to do before. Please keep us updated on everything.

JEN

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
This is fantastic news! I hope the road to recovery is a short one for her.

I hope your health is improving also.

Hugs,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
468 Posts
What Great News!

:bounce: :stretch: :trampo: :yahoo: :cloud9: I am so glad little Sierra is doing so well, give her all my best, and keep up all the hard work in rehab, boy do I know how rehab is, frustrating but the more you do the easier it gets. I am so glad she will be back to school soon with all her friends:p Karly

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi mysticred!

That's wonderful news!! :micbounce: :eleph:
I was wondering how sierra was doing,I am so pleased she is recovering well!..what a brave,special little girl she is :)

i hope you & your family have all recovered too.

lot's of love & best wishes to you all
& a big special hug to sierra :grhug:
luv karen x

·
Registered
163 Posts
So happy to hear the good news. I know you must feel as if a huge weight has been lifted. May she continue to do great!

Mary

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Fantastic news! I am glad things are going well for her and that she sounds like she is well and truly on the road to recovery :) May her recovery continue ahead in leaps and bounds.

love
Lily

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
That is such great news !!!!!

I am so happy to hear this !!!!

·
11,405 Posts
Thank you for updating us. I am so happy that she is doing great!:yahoo::woohoo:
It is a great when our children/ grandchildren are doing really good!:cloud9:

Take care,
Lyn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts