The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have this around my elbows almost all of the time, it goes away for maybe a week or two, then comes back. It sometimes itches and my elbows ache all the time. I also get this on some of my finger joints.

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Sorry jen i did not open your full picture yes i get a rash but it is more on my neck and chest.Do you have anything to put on it is it itchy or is it dry.Have you been seen by a rhumy if so what did they say are you on medication for lupus and what other problems do you have.Elisabeth:)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey Jen723

Just looking at some of my old photo's and it looks very similar. At one stage I had it head to foot and boy did it itch. I would be covered in bruises from scratching so much. The Plaquenil is now starting to help (only taken 7 months) and it tends now to flare badly if I am brewing something (a cold or something else)

Hope that helps

Claire

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have this right now on my elbows and knees. Boy does it itch and hurt. I don't know what it is but if you find something that helps please let us know.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was in the sun this weekend and now I have a similar rash all over my chest. The bumps seem smaller though, but they itch terribly. This would be a great time for me to go to a dematoligist, but I am without health insurance right now. Actually was turned down( that's another post in not diagnosed yet). I am going to try some Benadryl cream tonight, maybe it will help. I have taken Plaquenil before and I do believe it helped.
I just hate not knowing what this is!
I think it is the most frustrating thing ever. And I think some people think I should just not worry about it. But I don't like having these rashes, and I want to know what it is!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Am I crazy or what?:sad: :sad: :sad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.