TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend has been offered an appt. with this Doc. at Louise Coote. I know he works at London Lupus Centre too. Friend would be interested to hear what he is like as it has taken her years of fighting to get an appt. and she is anxious for it to go well. Any answers either here or by PM really appreciated.
x Lola

PS She is also terrified of an MRI and praying he won't insist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello LolaLola,

Did your friend see Dr Sanna and how did it go, I have an appointment with him 27/Sep2012 and hope I have chosen the right Dr. I have a problem on my MRI and hope he can give me some answers as I am sick of being give the fob off, as most of us are for years.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hello Derek and a warm welcome to the forum! :)

I see that Lola hasn't visited for several months but I will let her know about your post. Meanwhile you might get responses from others who have seen him.

( A gentle reminder that bad news should be sent by private message, as only good things about doctors can appear in public)

All the best to you

Clare

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
Thanks Clare.

Derek, I have seen Dr Sanna, he was lovely and really listened to me. He explained all my symptoms and once he learned that we were self paying, he tried to minimise our costs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have seen Doctor Sanna at the London Lupus Centre,and can not speak highly enough of him. Although it is very pricey, going to this centre was the bast thing I ever did!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts