The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! My name is Sam and I just got my formal diagnosis of Lupus. We're still working through options but I wanted to join several of the message boards out there for people with lupus since none of my friends have 'been there' with anything like this.

Current struggles are figuring out which of my list of ailments is actually the lupus, finding a treatment plan that insurance covers, and the family finding a home that is mold free since what I thought was an allergy is a compromised immune system.

Anyway, thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know you guys better =)

~Sam

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Welcome to the forum coffeebean.
It takes awhile to get on the right mix of meds for you. Some meds take awhile to fully kick in too.
Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey Sam, welcome to the group. I just spent the last hour typing my history into my iPad, so I'm not going to bore you with that. I hope you get your current struggles taken care of and you find some time for yourself. Listen to your rheumatologist, but keep looking for answers. If you're interested in my story, my post is in reply to Amanda's. I wish you the best.
Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.