TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. I decided after some lovely reiki treatments to train in the first stage of it, hoping to learn how to self heal a bit and get my poor raynauds fingers warmed up with some uplifting energy.... it was a good day, went with my sister in law... went through the process and then practised some healing on each other. I sweated (yuk) alot treating her, very hot and felt distinctly faint; then it was my turn..thank goodness needed to lie down.. she said 'ooh I can feel something, some energy here' at the same time as I was thinking...feel very sick! Anyway got to the end, whilst we were closing our 'chakras' felt very green and had to stumble out the room and vomit up the prawn jacket potato lunch the poor Reiki master had cooked for us a few hours earlier, splattering my t-shirt for good measure... phew how embarrassing!!:( She said that I obviously needed a good clear out emotionally!! That is an elegant way of putting it indeed! I am now practising on my husband, dog, cats and plants... all ok at the moment, still breathing... but I am still getting raynauds...I am supposed to meditate for a while every day and when I get a minute I will:).. I learnt alot though and will keep on trying..for a while anyway! If you need a good emotional clear out...:lol:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts