The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on in awhile but I am in the middle of a flare w/ my lupus. I am having some different symptoms like retaing fluid in ankle and just above my wrists. Also heart pains frequent urination and head aches doc is on vaca. I however do have a call into the nurse just wondered if anyone had any feed back or advice??

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Christina :)

I'm glad to hear that you have called in as, although it might be nothing too serious, that type of swelling along with the other symptoms could be linked to a kidney problem or something else so it always has to be checked out.

I hope you hear back soon :hug:

Katharine

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Christina,

With all your symptoms you are having I am glad you have put a call into your doctor. Do you have a cardiologist to call?

Let us know what the nurse says.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
i to retain fluid, even though i wee loads, went to docs, i now have water meds too, i have high blood presure + on steriods, i always had skinny legs beofre all this last flare. i can stick my finger in my skin and it stay's in .

Do hope you find whats going on, you did right getting intouch with doc
keep us informed Lin xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.