·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Old Timer
1,602 Posts
Wow thank you Lily! :kiss:

I've briefly skimmed through it but looks very promising. :) This should have been done years ago and still they have it documented "These rules are effective June 16, 2008". :rolleyes:

I have high hopes that this more detailed revision will make it better for us. It's important to spell everything out since disability Judges are not doctors (There is something wrong with this picture:umm:). Hopefully there is more in our favor now. :fingers:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I stumbled across it accidentally ;) I was looking at another article and it was a reference cited in that article!

love
Lily

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good information there and very helpful

Thanks Lily! That is some pretty good information. Could have used it back when I got disabled. I had to hire a lawyer to handle my case. It took me several years to get on disability and then when I did my lawyer ended up getting his share. Such a shame we have to prove our illnesses and go through such headaches while we are sick trying to get help. But this is some good information! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Hey

Thanks for that. Does anyone have a cure for the blackended words on adobe reader?? I try to read things including this and most of the words are blacked out. As much as I try to increase or decrease the size of the words, not much helps. Thanks Lily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts