The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing ok...just thought I'd update on my rheumy appointment yesterday...

So my rheumy is A LEGEND!!! He has got me Rituximab!!!! (slightly underhand methods but we wont go into that haha) What a diamond I absolutely love him!! Now we just have to hope it works!!

Also still had blood in my wee and very high blood pressure so he sent a sample off for albumine/creatinine ratio and I've got a renal ultrasound/abdo xray/cystoscopy tomorrow with the Urologist and he said if that doesn't show anything then he'll send me to the Nephrologists as it could be lupus involvement in my Kidneys.

My heart rate was crazy fast as per usual so he made me go have an ECG but when he looked at it he said it was fast but not sinister so he has referred me to Cardiologist to really give it a good looking at as its been like this for ages.

He said he discussed my case with the top top lupus docs in london :D its nice to know there is like this community of drs all helping us lupies out isnt it. Plus I saw some other Lupus people in clinic which was really nice.

:love: love to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi :)

So glad to hear your appointment went well :) and your treatment is moving forward! Hope your new meds help you get better. Your doctor sounds very pro-active and on the ball!

All the best
x x x ;) x x x x x ;) x x x x x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That sounds great Mooks, it's about time you had a break!

hugs :hug:

Katharine

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Kudos to your Rheumy, sounds like a keeper! I hope it all goes ok, pls give us an update when you can.

Love your avatar btw, what did you think of my country? :bigsmile:

sending hugs,

love
Lily

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lily,

It amazing...the second time ive been but the first time was with my parents so not so fun! Had the best time of my life...definately fancy emigrating!!!

And yes my rheumy is a legend! Love him!! and he's quite sexy too!! haha

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hey Mooks,

This is great news and your doctor is a LEGEND, HE ROCKS!!!!!

I hope you get feeling better soon and can start doing cartwheels in the back yard.:lol::lol::lol:

By the way, love the new avatar picture.............your so cute!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:spin::yahoo::trampo::micbounce::eleph::excited: :bounce: :cheer2:

Excellent news!

Love,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.