TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello has anyone tried,requip ropinirole starter pack,for restless legs.

as i started last night with one 0.25mg,and took my sleeping tablet with it,i dont remember nothing till this morning,i was gobsmacked they knocked me out like that,dont get me wrong i am not complaining.

just wondered how any of you lot are on these is their many side affects to worry about,are they a good treatment for restless legs.

best wishes jo8x

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
joanne8

what is it and is it a tablet that has been given to you by the doctor or did you buy it over the counter i have never heard of it i get restless legs but my mother has a lot of bother with hers will you let me know best wishes elisabeth:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi elizabeth.

my doc gave them for restless legs,apparently they have good results,they are in tablet form,you can take up to 1gram,but doc wants me to start low to reduce any side affects,it is to early for me to know if having any effect,as i only started last night,but it did certainly knock me out,best sleep i have had in years(most things dont knock me out even sleeping tabs).

so i would be happy taking them even they have no effect on legs,at least i will sleep,and as you know when you suffer with restless legs,thats all you want to do is sleep.

i will keep you informed on progress,so hopefully soon i will be able to tell you if they are good or not.

love and best wishes jo8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts