The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry to load this on you but i need abit of support:(

i've been having a really bad few months which i though was just a flare but it's never ending so it seems like a turn for the worse:worried:

lots of pain, stiffness, weight loss, fatigue, cold, chillbalins, inability to cope with bright lights......been to my consultant this morning for a very through exmaination, back next month for test results, he is concerned about my problems:worried:

in the meantime i am trying to rest lots and not feel guilty about it and stay positive...it's not easy and i'm anxious about what is going on with my body:(

anyone got any hugs going spare?
Love to all
Rachel

·
Registered
87 Posts
(((((Rachel)))))

Im sorry you are having a rough time at the moment but hopefully they will be able to assist as they are doing some tests :)

Sending you lots of healing light, love and hugs!

Julia x

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Rachel

Here is a big hug for you and hope you feel better soon. I am not too far away from you I live just outside Manchester, so sending my hugs over the Penines to you.

Love
Meryl

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Rachel sending you great big hugs hugs hugs hugs all the way from scotland grab them all the best hope you feel better soon:) :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Some more hugs coming down from Scotland.

Hope you feel better soon,

Lots'a'luv,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
((((((((Rachel))))))))

There's always plenty of hug's to spare here :)

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a bad time :sad: try & get plenty of rest & lot's of TLC & I hope you feel better soon.

good luck with your test results..please let us know how you get on.
sending you lot's of healing hugs :hug: :there:
take good care
karen x

·
11,409 Posts
((((Rachel))))

I am sending you big, soft, gentle hugs. I am sorry you are going threw a rough time.:(

Get plenty of rest and take care. Please let us know how you are doing.

:foryou:
Lyn

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you all so much. :)

the gentle hugs are much appreciated as i feel like i should be black and blue and bruised all over, my body is so tender

lots of reading and drinking tea being done-and trying not to feel guilty for needing to rest!

love Rachel xxxxx

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
((((((((( Rachel )))))))))))))

I'm sending you a huge soft hug and hoping your aches, pains, unwellness and anxiety fade into the background for a while. I wish I could send you good health. I'd spread it all over this board and then start in with the rest of theworld if I could.

Believe me, I know it's difficult to put anxiety aside when one's body is hurting so much and so sick. But anxiety always makes pain worse. And of course, pain makes anxiety worse. The cycle just gets stronger. If you can break the anxiety abit, the world might seem a little brighter place. Whatever it is that relaxes you and puts you in a happy place, do that. A good book, a warm bath, a trip to the day spa, being waited on hand and foot by tall handsome men ready to do your constant bidding..... oh, wait a minute, I got carried away:rotfl::lol::p:wink2: Maybe just stich to chocolate and a warm bath.

At any rate, know that you've been hugged by me. :yes::yes:

Keep us posted how you're doing.

Sunny

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Hugs!

Perhaps hugs in phony Latin count for more:
hugo, hugere, heki, hectus.
(The first word must be pronounced as in "hug" not in the name "Hugo".)
There - the first new Latin verb in hundreds of years.
Now you can feel better.
If Latin is good enough for your doctors and for the Church, it should be good enough for hugs!
Douglas+

1 - 13 of 13 Posts