TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Had to share this.:blush:

Went out for a meal with the girls the other evening and had a lovely time.
Three course meal and I demolished the lot.......

Made the mistake of telling hubby and describing in detail a delicious warm chocolate brownie sundae
layered berries .........brownie.....custard.......ice cream and topped with whipped cream........yum

Hubbie listened impassively and then said with a wry smile............................'isn't it dreadful how the steroids make you put on weight'

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I've been rumbled:hehe:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:rotfl: Excellent, thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
:rotfl:

I can't even blame the steroids, just greed pure and simple. Mind I couldn't eat my way through that particular dessert if you paid me.

Cheers
Clare

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
:lol: :rotfl: Bigsis!...men eh!!:rolleyes: :lol:

funnily enough..... I have been complaining of stomach pains the last few days which I put down to a hectic,stressful week until my hubby casually pointed out that it doesn't help that my trousers are so tight on the waist :eek: & maybe I have gone up a size?????? :eek:

how is that for being tactful :hehe:

and like you clare I can't blame the steroids either :sad: :hehe:

love karen x

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
:sick: :sick: :sick: !!!!!

I don't take steroids, so eveybody knows when I gain weight I have simply eaten all the pies ... again.

BUT BIGSIS! - That pudding sounds absolutely :sick: :sick: :sick: even by my standards

·
Registered
468 Posts
I prefer a desert at a local restaurant called a chocolate lava cookie, it is a warm cookie with melted hot fudge in the center, covered with hot chocolate and ice cream, I leave off the ice cream because of lacotse intolerance, my grandma is usually my sounding board and announcer of weight gain, but she's 90 and grown forgetful so my mom has taken over.:(

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh my gosh i cant even blame it on steroids :rotfl: either but i can blame it on my hypo thyroid :rotfl: .I wish i could blame it on something other then just plain compulsive eating:lol: .The thyroid doctor yesterday said maybe your bad and good cholesterol is bad because of all the extra wieght :lol: no really you think.

Tammy

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
:lmao: :joke: Yep - Rumbled well & Truly :joke: :lmao:

BUT - we do have to enjoy ourselves
now & again.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts