TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I did mention it to a few but here are some links showing one of the days we spent at Weymouth Beach, Dorset during the UK Summer Holidays!

(((Bugsy has kindly posted a direct link - please use that!)))

The Green Team are my husband and kids!

Mark Anderson the Sand Sculptor is our familiy friend which is why the boys were able to take part in this event (as well as husband being eliegable due to being connected to the trade too)!

Sorry no pictures of me - I was hiding in the shade eating lots of icecream to keep cool!

Lesley

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:hehe: Not sure my links work - thats life with me!

If you google - sun, sea and sancastles, building weymouth - a link should appear (with noted address building.co etc).

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi Lesley,
Thanks for that,I thought it was hysterical,now I know what all these architects and surveyors get up to on holiday!:lol: 'Bossy dad' so funny,it looks like great fun.Of course ,your boys should have won!I think dad will have to work on it for next year:)
thanks for sharing,
Julsie

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(((Thanks)))

Bugsy, I knew somebody with competer intelligence would come along and sort things out - Thank you!

www.building.co.uk/buildingtv "project collaboration by the seaside" this is the interview!

Lesley

·
Registered
642 Posts
Lesley that looked like great fun.
Little Nathan was obviously on another planet but enjoying himself in his own way.

Lovley...........just what summer should be about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts