The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have just been diagnosed with sle lupus i live in north east and would like anyone local to e mail me as it would be nice to talk to another person who has this,at the moment i have only mild sle and my doctor says that i should not go on the internet, the problem is i would like someone to talk to.

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sandy123

Thank you all for the correspondence, it was lovely of so many people who replied back to me, i live in gateshead at the moment i am still trying to find my way with the computer, so please be patient, i have trouble understanding how to get on chatline.
My lupus was diagnosed after carpal tunnel operation was done, my hands and wrists are very sore and also my elbows,typing this is rather painfull i have been on sick since November 2007.
My DNA binding is 25 units, this means nothing to me, only today could not get out of bed as i feel so tired and my knee is killing me.
Well sorry about the moan, just need someone to listen once in a while.
Once again thanks to everyone who replied back i was so pleased when i eventually learnt how to get into the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.