The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend sent me a link a while ago that had me in stitches.

Since I have still not learned how to use photobucket / similar and don't know how to work out how to share a link, please try this for a giggle. It is not rude or tasteless.

Edited to add the link
http://www.zippyvideos.com/5188480247337926/cockatoo/

If you are low, it will make you smile - enlarge the screen and turn up the volume - bet you boogie!

:love:

oooeer - look at me! So that's how you do a link - type it! Isn't technology great? I'm right up there in genius mode now!

Guess that means you can just click the coloured link? Alas no - that doesn't work. Oh well ... the initial instructions do cos I've checked

Ta ta

·
Registered
14,661 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
The bird sure can boogie - I was nodding away along with it. :lol:

Thanks Alwin :foryou:

·
Banned
14 Posts
Birds

The movie by Hitchcock was on earlier tonight. I recorded it. A bit of movie trivia
when they asked Hitch how he got the birds to do what he wanted, his response
"We paid them well". He must have been a trip & the scandal W/ Tippi Hendron has pretty much been put to rest-he liked blondes. But i think he was a genious.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
:lmao::lol: Hilarious alwin!!!!..my daughters loved it!!!..but they want one now :eek:
I liked the nodding bit at the end :lol: it's got more energy than me :rolleyes:

luv karen x

ROJOMI.....Interesting information!!!..The birds brings back memories for me,it was the first horror film I ever watched,the babysitter let me watch it & I had nightmares for weeks :eek: :lol:
you can imagine how pleased my mum was :hehe:

·
florie
589 Posts
:lol:
I sure did enjoy that bird, he's got alot of energy, the head shaking and bobling would make me dizzy. Thanks for the laugh :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hehe:
florie:highfive:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:rotfl: He resembles me with his head movements, I cant quite get the footwork right though - I'm still practicing :hehe:

Thanks for the giggle!

love
Lily

·
Registered
612 Posts
Laura,:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you for the link, I wish I had that much energy or the dance movies as that bird.

JEN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts