The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We are delighted to announce the safe arrival of our beautiful baby daughter Evie Miriam! She was born Monday 10th March at 630am, I had 3 days and 18hours in labour after induction and finally couldn't take it any longer so ended up with a c section. The pain was worth it just to hold her in our arms and bring her home - it really feels like home now and she has completed me in ways I could never imagine possible.

I hope each and every one of gets to experience this joy and I send my thanks for all your support throughout my pregnancy. If I dont post for a while - I havent forgotten you and hope I will be back online soon - when I can grab a few minutes I'll try posting a photo. But she's beautiful (I think she is - but I'm biased!)

Take care all
Love
Ash x

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! :) :) You must be in that wonderul still madly falling in love feeling - and it never really leaves ;)

I'm so glad to hear from you and so nice to know everyone is doing well. Early inductions are renowned for resulting in c-section unfortunately. But as you say, absolutely worth everything once the baby arrives.

Take care and congratulations again!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :eleph:
Cinders I am so happy for you & your hubby!!!well done to you!...welcome to the world little evie miriam..what a beautiful name :)

I am sorry to hear you had a long labour,I did too with both my daughters..but it's all forgotten the minute you hold them,the best feeling in the world :)

thanks for letting us know cinders,take good care,try & get plenty of rest
look forward to seeing a picture of your beautiful daughter.
lots of luv
:hug: karen x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Congratulations :eleph: :trampo:

Well done to you!!! I wish you much happiness with your new bundle of joy,

hugs to you and all the family,
Katharine

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl evie miriam what a lovely name hope she brings you great joy and happiness there is nothing better than having a new born best of luck to you and your hubby :) :) :) one for each of you elisabeth

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Cinders,
I agree ,lovely names.
I hope your worries about communicating in the Hospital were taken care of.
Enjoy every moment, and don't forget to rest.
x Lola

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Congratulations on your baby girl, you must be over the moon and back again.

I'm so pleased for you both ash.well done you

hugs Lin xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
631 Posts
oh what lovely news!!!!!
congratulations on your new baby girl!!!

what a beautiful name you have given her.
take care and enjoy

elle x

·
Banned
808 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

That is wonderfull news, I am so please and send you and your family much love xxx

Take care of yourself as well as your brand new addition to your family, beautiful name by the way!

xx

·
11,409 Posts
Congratulations!!:congrats:

Welcome to the world little one.:cloud9::cloud9:
Babies are a special gift.:)

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Congratulations on the wonderfull news, Evie is a lovely name and one that I choose too for a girl (had 4 boys though!), but never got the chance to use.

Even on the first night after each of my boys were born I still remeber the feeling of being in complete awe of them! Instead of sleeping I just sat there starring in wonderment at each beautiful child - instead of the much needed sleep!

Much love to you all!
Hugs and love Lesley

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

and welcome to Evie Miriam!

a special little girl, so precious to you all!

Take care and I'm so happy to hear of her safe arrival!

love
Lily

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Congratulations !

Such excellent news:cheer2:

Get all the rest you can

Hugs
Clare

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Dear Cinders

I want to congradualate you on such an awesome bundle of joy.You are right they are so worth every hour of delivery babies are.It is like nothing else you will ever expierence in life,Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest when you can it is very important.Sure hope we do get to see pictures:) .

Tammy

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Congratulations Cinders,

Well done...and beutiful choice of name too.

I hope all goes well for you as you bcome a family.

See you around (we understand bub comes first now:p :p )

X C X

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congratulations!!! I can only pray I dont go through almost 4 days of labor before a c-section. But like you said Im sure its all worth it. Enjoy your time with your lil baby!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Many congrats!

I hope you get plenty of rest somehwere between being on your new baby 'high'!

Well done that girl!

:love: :love: :love:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts