The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having a lot of shooting pains in my stomach, and other places in my body, for quite some time now. One of my doctors sent me for tests on my stomach pains, and told me that there is a LOT of inflammation there, in many places in my stomach. And at the end of June I had to have my gallbladder removed, and he said it was really inflammed and he was glad that they got it out.

I know you all aren't doctors, and I'm not asking anyone to diagnose anything. I just want to know if this is normal. I've read up some, as much as I am able to find on Lupus, and from what I can understand it can affect any organs in your body, is this right?? If this is true, could it be attacking the organs in my stomach??

I also have many other issue's, but this is one that bothers me when I eat much, even before I had my gallbladder out.

If anyone can just let me know that I'm not crazy and this can happen, I would really appreciate that.

·
11,408 Posts
Hi Amy,

That is a difficult question to answer. Lupus affects us all so differently. That is why it is so hard to diagnose.
From experience we cant blame it all on lupus you never know it might be something else going on.

Here is a link from the home page of this forum. Just click on the symptom and it will tell you how lupus affects it.

http://www.thelupussite.com/lupus_symptoms/lupus_symptoms.html

Do you have a rhumey?
Take care,
Lyn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts